Saturday, August 9, 2008

great photo spots ...

So, if you guys are willing, I thought it'd be nice to share some favorite spots for taking pictures. Of course, I'm begging, because besides Hart Park, I don't know of many others. LOL!

Amanda, you were asking about the barn pictures ... I'm not sure which pictures you are talking about but the only barn-like thing I can think that I've used is Kathleen Fanucchi's outbuildings (she's in Shafter) and then I did take some pictures at the "barn" next to the fire station that is across the street from Westdale Park. I can't think of that road. Anyway, my client asked the guy if we could use his "barn" and he was more than happy to allow us to.

I sure would like to find some unique cool places to go outside. Of course, that would mean I would have to actually do outside pictures :) LOL!

THANKS!

No comments: